Wednesday, August 8, 2007

This is why I'm hot... You aint cause you not.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is Hilleroy, if you couldn't tell. I want to DRAWL pictures of more of my friends. This is where you come in. If you give me a picture of yourself when you see me around, or email me one, i will try to doodle it. I warn you now, if i do take a shot at it, I will probably make you look much uglier than you actually are. I mostly do faces, so a good picture of your big fat head is probably the best thing. Funny faces are my favorite.

4 comments:

heathen said...

I like the size of her hand.

allyson elizabeth said...

Is she blood smeared from eating infants?

Picture me me Drawlin'... said...

yes Hill loves to eat those babies. i tried to tell her that it's bad for her and all that baby fat is gonna go straight to her butt, but she doesn't listen.

my ghostwriter said...

remember that one that you did of me where i'm screaming? that still haunts me, and i love it.