Monday, August 13, 2007

One more thing...

Believe or not, I write songs on a pretty regular basis. I never finish them or share them, cause I worry they are a bit emo. I try so hard to not be, but they always seem to end up that way. Good songwriting is the most amazing thing to me, so I would hate to try and suck. So anyways, here's a verse from one such song, I have music too, but i can't share that here. just tell me what you think and I will delete this in like a day or two. If it's too emo, please please tell me the truth. here it is:

Been seeing faces
In the empty spaces
between the clouds and the dark.

Thought it was God
Was probably wrong
You know the devil looks alike.

Gotten me down
Been cussin out loud
Can't think of anything else.

Hating the wait
They're always late
No one else seems to have a clue.

4 comments:

kaitlyn.e said...

i like it. especially the first part.

allyson elizabeth said...

I like the part about God and the devil.

heathen said...

i second the god/devil bit.

my ghostwriter said...

i liked that this took place on our trampoline.