Sunday, August 5, 2007

Summer's dead.

I have been planning on going to San diego all summer for my roomate's wedding, and now that that is done and over with there isn't much to look forward to. The next big thing, I guess, is school starting. I can no longer live off saved money either. So despite how much "older and sexier" I feel it makes me look, the pathetic mess on my face I call a beard is gone. And come Monday, i will be looking to rejoin the work force. I watched monster squad again with caitie tonight, and it makes me really wish I was still 10 years old. I was pretty cool back then. I had this like "girlfriend" who was like a cheerleader for little kid football. You know you're cool when you "date" a cheerleader. i remember we were like absolutely terrified of eachother in real life, and the only interaction we had was like smiling and hiding from eachother at the roller skating rink. I was also pretty dang good at kickball back then. When your that old being good at kickball is like being like Wilt Chamberlain. And I don't have to tell you all about wilt chamberlain's luck with the ladies....