Monday, June 25, 2007

A flood's a comin...

Although staying with your grandparents in a tiny town in west virginia doesn't sound that great, it really is. It's has also been suprisingly inspiring. I don't know if that's the right word, but I do know I really like all the stuff I have been doing in my sketchbook, and I never like the stuff in my sketchbook. Also, the picture frame making is going pretty good. I havn't done many cause as usual my laziness is still in full effect. However, what I have made, I feel is beautiful. I think tomorrow I'm going to make some more, and maybe even start the "big one". It's really a ridiculus idea, but I feel it must be done. So... anyways... as soon as I have access to a scanner, I should have some new good stuff up here. Oh wow the news just showed some crazy criminal with tattoos all over his face that apparently is the most wanted man in UTAH! I kinda miss that place. I got to go to New York and Washington DC and it was great. And blah blah blah...

1 comment: